8.21.2010

Happy Birthday to One Who Stole my Heart!

Tomorrow is my niece's fifth birthday. I have to say, she is by far one of the most precious
blessings in my life.

From the moment we met...















I have been amazed at how wonderfully God created her. She lights up a room
when she's in it. I love that even from an early age I could see my influence on her...





(Note: She is already making the Wolfpack hand sign at four months old)








You see, it's because of this precious little girl that I joyfully embrace the name "TT"





After all...

Who could resist these out-stretched arms!








Over the years, I've regretted not getting to spend as much time with her as I would like. She grew up so quickly.

































So happy birthday Alana Jordan Proctor! I love you to the moon and back! You are more precious to me than the day I met you!

Love- TT

No comments: