11.25.2008

So I'm going to try to post at least once a week from now on. That's my new goal. Hopefully I'll be doing some more theological reflection, and if anyone actually reads this, you can respond to such.


Today I am meeting with my Bible Study Buddy/Accountability Partner, Keelie.
We meet weekly (most of the time) to do a Bible Study that we started over a year ago. It's a Beth Moore study of the Psalms of Ascent. I have not been doing my part, to keep progress. I would like to blame it on the fact that I'm overwhelmed with school (which is true, I have a paper due tonight and two major projects due next week, none of which are finished). The reality is that I am not a person of self-discipline. I want to be, I want to be better about completing the study on a daily basis, picking up around the house daily, and doing homework not at the last minute. But those have been wants of mine for a long time, none of which I have yet to execute. Any suggestions on how I get to this?


Keelie and I are starting to work on our Women's retreat this week. I'm hoping for us to get a lot done, especially publicity wise! We've got to get our house reserved. We're planning to take the women of the two youngest adult classes at our church on a retreat the last weekend in January. Please be praying for this ministry. The women in this group really need to be awakened to the reality that not only does God love them, but they need to begin living it out, for all to see, on a daily basis.

That's all for now.

No comments: